Personal Side Of Sharon
- I married my best friend Adam in 2016.
- I am a proud mama to 2 beautiful children; a boy and a girl.
- I was a competitive swimmer, turned rugby player which lasted 10
years and played a season with Rugby Ontario. I played co-ed
baseball briefly and currently deciding what to do next!
- I was an avid traveler and backpacked in 2009 through India,
China, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Korea, New Zealand, Australia, and
- Have traveled to over 30 different countries and love
experiencing new things, trying new foods and meeting new people.
- Photography is a huge passion of mine – I wish I had more time
- I love going camping as a family and watching the kids explore
- I enjoy meeting up with friends for a good laugh and a glass of
- Most of all, after tying the knot myself I realized how much I
loved weddings and would be so honoured to be a part of your special
Professional Side Of Sharon
- I am a Certified Wedding Officiant and a member of
(Ontario Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
- I graduated Brock University in 2008.
- My full time job is with a land surveying company and I have
been there for the past 9 years.
- I was a part time waitress for 7 years, where I enjoy meeting
new people and sharing stories.
Passionate Side Of Sharon
- I love personalizing ceremonies to reflect the couples past.
- I love bringing peoples visions to life.
- Most importantly I LOVE weddings!